CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: heal poison oak/icy/sumac from the inside out?

onelovehealing Views: 887
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,256,436

Re: heal poison oak/icy/sumac from the inside out?

I guess a better question than I asked in my origional post would be:

How do I start getting my husband back to health so he can fight off this 2nd round of poison oak?

He is in his early mid 20's, approx 280 lbs and is around 6 feet tall.

He does not eat healthily or regularly because of finances and emotional distress due to our current uncomfortable living situation. (We just lived with and were caregiving for a family member of mine who passed away, our habits, emotionally and physically,  have become worse since.)  We eat maybe 2 meals a day that are not healthy meals. I am researching and trying to figure out how to shop healthier and still not spend a fortune. As well as figure out the right food he needs to eat for his body. I don't even know if fasting is a good idea due to the lack of food he intakes daily already. 

We are never on a consistent sleeping schedule. He has always had insomnia problems and a lot of the times we will stay up until 5-10 am and wake up at 3-7 pm.  Sometimes the schedule isn't even that "normal". As much as we want to sleep in the night and be up in the day, our "normal" schedule when we are on our percieved natural clock, is waking up around noon and sleeping around 3-4am.

He does not exercise, though we are working on starting yoga. The current rash has made that complicated because the exercise makes him super itchy and the rash rubs against his thighs. As soon as the rash is gone we are starting 20 min a day with 10 min meditation.

He suffers from a stomach ulcer, heart palpatations, and heartburn. As well as back, finger and feet injuries. He has suffered from these for over 10 years. I am aware that our habits of bad sleep, low nutrition and no exercise definitely do not help, hence why I am learning what I can, how I can.

As you can see, he needs a lot of healing and I need help getting him and myself there..

especially since he is having a hard time fighting off this, and I feel like it won't really get better with just some ointments.

Does anyone have any ideas where should I start with him?

I have a ton of ideas on what to do and where to go, but the starting line is blurred by so much information! 

thank you for your responses

ONELOVEHEALING

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.484 sec, (2)