CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anyone who has experienced scattering? PLEASE HELP.

vch Views: 1,860
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,256,774

Re: Anyone who has experienced scattering? PLEASE HELP.

I know what my issue is but there is no cure as advanced as my disease has become. I have tested positive for trichinella, Ascaris (equivocal detection, I do have it), toxoplasmosis, positive for bacterias that coincide with strongyloidiasis (I do have it). Commonly reported organisms w/strongyloidiasis include gram negative rods such as Escherichia Coli and gram positive cocci. Resource: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3264932/

Symptoms:
Muscles eaten away (no lie) by larger helminthes (ascaris or tapeworm) hypertrophied calves
Crawling and slithering under my skin (eyes, legs, feet, thighs)
Weakness- hardly able to get from bed to toilet
Horrible Body Odor from toxins
Loose stools
Leaky gut- air on CT in my small intestine
Candida
Anxiety and fear
Head pain worse than common headache
Hypoglycemic
Anemic
Hair loss
Dry skin
Brittle nails
Grinding teeth
Elevated liver enzymes
Reversed sleep schedule

Children:
Irritable/cranky
Dry cough
Crawling under skin on daughter's foot
Crave sugar
Insomnia
Night time awakenings

I have tried ICUs protocol of Albendazole/Ivermectin, praziquantel, Humaworm (initially caused scattering), TENS unit, Ivomec, Mimosa Puddica, CoQ10, Coffee Enemas, Miracle-Mineral-Supplement enemas

I have thrown everything at this scattered infection. The scary thing is I just keep growing weaker and weaker. I've had C.Diff 2x in the past and this is worse. Sorry you are going to have to reduce the screen size to see the images. When I tried the tiny version it was too tiny. You are fortunate to have a strongyloides diagnosis. I would pray for that so my kids would be treated.

Here are images that show the bacteria, detected parasites, WBC and Charcot Leyden Crystals (indicative of parasites).

//www.curezone.org/upload/Parasites/Forum_01/image251.jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/Parasites/Forum_01/image252.jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/Parasites/Forum_01/image253.jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/Parasites/Forum_01/image254.jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/Parasites/Forum_01/image241.jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/Parasites/Forum_01/image236.jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/Parasites/Forum_01/image238.jpg

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

9.156 sec, (2)