CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A Parasitic Nest! What kind, anyone know? Humaworm scattering

OpenEyes Views: 1,910
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,254,951

Re: A Parasitic Nest! What kind, anyone know? Humaworm scattering

Honestly, I don't believe this. I think a happy worm sits nice and quiet and doesn't get noticed. Then you throw irritating herbs at it and it starts wiggling. So suddenly you FEEL it all over your body. But I doubt the herbs made it scatter. The worm is probably a systemic worm that was ALREADY all over your body, just sitting quiet and happy, sucking your life away.

That's my theory anyway. If a worm can survive in a part of your body, why would it not go there to begin with? There certainly are no lack of babies to spread around from one end of your body to the other. They are probably fighting for space. If a worm can't survive in a part of your body, it will die as soon as it gets there.

The larvae are usually transported via blood or lymph fluid which goes over your whole body. If the larvae ends up in a leg and as it develops, it can't survive in the leg, it does. If it can survive in the leg, then there it stays, in the leg. But you didn't notice it arrive because it was only larvae then. Now it is an adult worm and you throw herbs at it. It wiggles. And you are shocked and thing the herbs drove it there.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.031 sec, (1)