CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Water Fasting for Hypertension

Gene123Pgh Views: 2,297
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,256,850

Re: Water Fasting for Hypertension

Day 4
So today is day 4 for me. I went to work again and made it through the day at work. I felt a bit weaker today. I miss food but not that hungry. I haven't had much of any detox events so far, not sure why. But my BP hasn't moved at all. Reading after work was 147/83. Its very frustrating. Dr Furhman, Dr Goldhammer at True Nprth, Dr Shelton are so sure fasting can lower high BP, but so far not for me. Glad I didn't fly out Ca and pay thousands of dollars at True North and have this kind of result. Well I guess I'm getting impatient maybe a bit cranky. I will continue on. Its very strange I exercise so much (when not fasting), I'm not heavy maybe 10 lbs overweight. I've been juicing for years. I did eat too much junk from the candy machines, but stopped that a month ago. Yet I have high BP???????? Well if fasting doesn't work for me, I will then resign myself to taking BP meds. for it the rest of my life I guess.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.203 sec, (1)