CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A question about Newport's IMAM recipe

Views: 799
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,091,418

Re: A question about Newport's IMAM recipe

Since I first started taking SSKI I noticed a little extra...ummmmff. I kept increasing the dose over time and it seemed to be kinda helping EVERYTHING else in my healing/detox protocol become more effective and my body seemed just....stronger. Immune system, endocrine system seemed to be working a lot better. I had to back off of it because I took a couple of days' worth of IMAM and worms came out of my skin so I found out I had worms. I backed off the IMAM, SSKI, MSM, KCl and everything else until I get my Ultimate Zapper in so I can hit the worms hard. Then once I got a hammer to deal with them I will ramp up all my protocols again to stir them up and as soon as they come out of my skin again I'm going to blast them with the Zapper. THAT will teach them to hang around in my skin.

I was up to about 15-20 drops a day of SSKI and I was ready to push the envelope, but had to back off. I want to know how it feels "on the other side" of a higher dose.

Concerning YOU, what difference has there been in how you feel when you first started taking SSKI and now at 1.5gms a day?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.469 sec, (1)