CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What would happen if you did not brush teeth for 7 days?

jsl123 Views: 1,329
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,257,960

Re: What would happen if you did not brush teeth for 7 days?

dude your just minting on your ec and good on you for that but curing it i highly doubt. and in regards to the moist healing be a cure i dont think anyone has actually been cured from this method completely can you name one person? anyways thank you for your post best of luck and please let us know if you actually 100% cure your lips i.e don't have to peel or moisturise etc etc if your lips cure you ant have to peel off keratin daily. normal peoples lips don't need to be peeled and don't need moisturising 24/7. also in regards to diets won't work please check out "lees" posts and I'm sure you will change your mind. Also check out daniki she cleared her condition 100%.

I am starting to think also ec for some people come and go during life. i never use to think that but iv been reading some previous posts and there has ben a few who claim there lips ec comes and goes for periods of time much like eczema conditions

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.328 sec, (1)