Hi there, I'm really glad you solved your tooth infection issue. Your information has been very valuable. Please If you could help a little further by answering a few questions. We can also talk through email. I'm very concerned about my health as far as infection and microbes in blood. I have just learned about magnets to cure infection and other issues. I was just about to go and buy a 10,000 gauss magnet to put the south side on my upper jaw area where the infection is supposed to be and I just learned about the magnetic pulser so I don't know if I need a pulser or will a strong magnet do fine? I also learned that commercially available pulsers are not strong enough for this? You got yours off ebay from someone who made it at home I guess this is the best way to do it right?
Please if you can spare time to support me a little through this process I'd really really appreciate it!
my email is "Vahe50" at Hot-mail
phone number is 604-782-4446 I can call you too