CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Possible Morgellons Symptoms

threader Views: 922
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,259,483

Re: Possible Morgellons Symptoms

OP, parts of your description sound much like what I went through when I first developed Morgellons Syndrome, which I think is associated with my Lyme exposure and probable liver fluke and Tapeworm infections.

"Just a week ago after having sex with my bf and cuddling we both felt itchy"

This, the hair problems, the cysts behind your ears, and the heavy sleepiness that overcomes you are symptoms I experienced. I jokingly called it "spontaneous fatigue syndrome", when I couldn't drive somewhere 20 minutes away without pulling over to nap because I would become so tired out of nowhere.

The constipation you describe seems very dangerous. Try Natural Calm Magnesium supplement. I would be surprised if you went more than a day without a BM after a healthy dose of it.

What did you mean about the scratches from your glasses - hey are making contact with your face, or small cuts are just appearing in your skin from being near the frames?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.562 sec, (1)