CureZone   Log On   Join
Is the MC right form me?

cicliste Views: 1,057
Published: 18 years ago

Is the MC right form me?

Hi,

I am thinking about trying out the cleanse, but I don't know if it is right for me, maybe some of you can give me your advice. I actually tried the cleanse for 2 days and I found it very difficult at night, I seem t be able to get through it during the day but at night I wind up gorging myself on all the wrong foods. Currently, I have a moderate case of candida, along with malabsorption problem (though I have been gaining more wieght than I would like), and an Enterbacter cloacae infection (I don't know wht this infection is doing to me).

Now, for my questions/concerns. Since I have candida, from everything I have read, the maple syrup is no good for me. I also suffer from terrible, TERRIBLE cravings for sweets and junk food. As a matter of fact, when I tried the Master-Cleanse I wound up drinking the bottle of syrup in the middle of the night, yes thats right I DRANK the bottle of syrup. I feel that when I take the syrup it causes problems with the candida. Will the fast help cure me of my Sugar and carb cravings? How do you cope with the cravings? I also tried the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) (I mixed 2 teaspoons of celtic Sea Salt into a quart of water) and nothing, not even the urge to go to the bathroom. I'm worried about drinking all that salt and not eliminating. Do you use fine ground Sea Salt or can you use kosher salt?

Any insight is greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
cicliste

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

0.765 sec, (1)