CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Healed of Cancer

knowledge seeker Views: 1,660
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,263,073

Re: Healed of Cancer

Thank you so much..this caring post made me tear up..to have someone on their own pray for me and say what you did is so nice.

I have been told I am kind by hundreds I spoke with one on one and estimate I have helped about 10,000 people one on one over the last 10 years or so. It is gratifying to be appreciated and I want to continue to help others with a strong testimony of healing and learn to better take are of myself as well.

I do care for others and have a lot of empathy for hurting people. I have nearly no family support so it is hard and it hurts.

Lately I have gotten out of the habit of my program and fallen behind of everything and would appreciate prayer in addition to complete recovery that I can get more organized and get things done and go back to what I was doing and more. I am still doing a few things and diet but need to get back in habit of what I was doing.

My brother--my only helper-- almost died three weeks ago and I got sidetracked and quit things and it is hard to get back on track fully.

I also was getting some financial help (a little) from sister, Julie, as I have hard time affording things but I think she got mad and stopped sending if you might pray she will start sending it again and also a cousin who said she would send a little and did not, I would also appreciate that as it is had to buy what I need on my small income.

I really appreciate your prayers on my behalf that this aggressive cancer will not come back as they said. I feel I have more to do and learn in my life. Thank you dear friend :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

1.156 sec, (1)