Re: Yes! Zappers do work

david1o1 Views: 8,569
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,261,960

Re: Yes! Zappers do work

[quote]
Your use of words constitutes the following
[/quote]
not really, i just describe the situation, i do not misrepresent it contrary to what you say. And i am ready to change my position if you provide some proofs to demonstrate that what you suggest/claim is true.

[quote]
Just because I do not back up all of my claims and statements with solid scientific proof does not mean that I am either wrong or dishonest. It is one thing to criticize that lack of convincing information. It is an entirely different issue to use negative and disparaging labels.
[/quote]
and how would you call somebody who uses the name of others inventors to influence people to buy his devices even if the devices does not provide the same technology/frequencies ? (i am talking about your use of the Royal Rife name and "Rife mode")

I would call this deceiving and dishonest.

[quote]
I do want people to try our product, not to make money but because I have seen it work many times. I work constantly to make improvements in functionality and effectiveness.
[/quote]
But curiously, you continue to post your links on the forum at any occasion when an ignorant desperate infected person posts. And at the same time you have not taken the time to provide one objective proof that an electric signal produced by your device manages to kill one or several parasites in a human body or at least in a similar environment. I see this as a big effort on marketing but little effort to demonstrate that this technology is efficient, and you seem to like to copy and repeat what others are saying more than verify and discover...

[quote]
it will be very difficult to beat the MY+Plus or the upcoming MY-3.
[/quote]
you have no shame... you continue to promote in the middle of a discussion with a critic. Your marketing trainer must be prood of you. (I have to say that even if i don't like how you spread vague suggestions and unjustified claims just to sell more devices, i admire your endurance to answer all my posts, most people would have given up ;) )

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.078 sec, (1)