CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Possible Parasitic Infection

vch Views: 1,057
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,264,639

Re: Possible Parasitic Infection

I have a severe scattered worm infection. As I was sitting outside about to reply, I just saw an enormous brown recluse. I had probably 5 colonoscopies in the past two years and I had tons of worms. However, the colonoscopy can only go as far as your large intestine. Worms primarily reside in the small intestine. Therefore, my infection was never detected through the many colonoscopies I had. I would not expect them to find worms that way due to this. Also, colonoscopy prepping (makes you clear out) so worms aren't detected.

It is a very difficult battle. I have been unjustly labeled delusional too because doctors do not believe we get worms. I know my body and know that I have many, many worms. It's a nightmare...not trying to scare you. I can only sympathize with what you are enduring. Whatever you do, do not let the doctors give you steroids. That makes the situation 1,000x worse.

I am sorry that the doctors are treating you the same as we all get treated. I pray your issue isn't too severe. I had the worm on my ankle. I have them everywhere now from having a very permeable gut.

Feel free to vent or PM me anytime. I would not wish this affliction on a soul. God bless you! I did have a seizure from what I imagine was parasite induced. The ER didn't even help me then. It is a crime but they do not know better. They study parasites for maybe 5 minutes in med school.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

7.985 sec, (1)