CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How to not lose weight on the McCombs Plan?

Free Clark DVD!
An amazing video about the Clark protocol that will open your eyes! An...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Clark DVD!

Natural Cancer Remedies

Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H

Free Clark DVD!

Natural Cancer Remedies

Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H

Free Clark DVD!

Natural Cancer Remedies

Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H

Dr.Jeff Views: 1,080
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,265,159

Re: How to not lose weight on the McCombs Plan?

First of all, I always tell people to not make weight the issue with candida. The weight is only a sign of imbalances within the body that contribute to weight gain or weight loss. In general, both are due to excess inflammation. Focus on restoring health and the weight will balance out.

When inflammation is present, the body retains water. Eliminating the inflammation eliminates the need for water retention. This can lead to weight loss on the Plan initially, as water weighs quite a bit. Other than helping to buffer toxicity however, it's just usually dead water weight that doesn't help create greater health, only manage inflammation levels.

Everyone benefits by reducing inflammation and improving their symptoms, but occasionally we have someone who comes to us whereby they are already thin and they are concerned about losing weight. The good news is that they generally have a lot less water retention, so they'll see less weight loss. The bad news is that their bodies may have chronic levels of inflammation that are affecting their health. This inflammation along with other imbalances can be making it difficult for them to break down and absorb many nutrients, leaving the body to steal nutrients from its own tissues, leading to a wasting process. This process needs to be stopped and reversed.

Even though this type of thin person may appear to be too thin already, the levels of inflammation are causing water retention and so there is a certain amount of bloat present that actually fills them out more than they would appear without the bloating. When you remove the inflammation and the bloating, you have a truer representation of the their overall health.

What we've seen is that a thin person starts the Plan and loses a little weight (not much to lose to begin with) and doesn't like the weight loss, but his symptoms are improving. They continue with the Plan and see their problems improve and resolve. Around Week 6, their digestion has improved and they now have the ability to put on good lean muscle mass. This is very important as the requirements for protein are much higher in the sick and the elderly. After the Plan, they can now put on more weight much more easily than they were able to before the Plan.

Before I did the Plan for the first time many years ago, I had difficulty putting on weight no matter how hard I tried or how much weight lifting I did. I weighed around 164 at 6' tall and went down to 156. Although I didn't really have any issues to speak of, after the Plan, I was able to get up to 172-174. Before the Plan, I could never get past 165.

I've seen this in many people who start out on the thinner side. Focus on getting healthier first. This applies to overweight individuals, as well. Health first, appearance second. If you don't address health, appearance will eventually suffer.

On the Plan eat plenty of avocados, sweet potatoes, meats, and other high density foods. Don't skimp on calories, as detoxification requires a lot of energy. Even when trying to lose weight, the process requires plenty of calories.

If you make weight the issue, you may the battle, but lose the war. Focus on health.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.578 sec, (2)