CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: At Last !!!

david1o1 Views: 3,945
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,266,155

Re: At Last !!!

[quote]
So, you may not be aware of the fact that for example, many viral forms reproduce around the clock and without constant action, they will never be reduced.
[/quote]
So sometimes you claim that using a zapper with handholds and footpads can create current paths in all parts of the body, that your device is very effective to kill harmful single cell organisms, then that it is necessary to zap 8hours a day to lower the load ? This does not make sense...
I agree that it is probably better to use a zapper the whole day, i have done up to 16hours a day without problem if the voltage/intensity is low enough and if i make sure that it does not damage the skin.
However i would not recommend to do it while sleeping, i have found that it can alter my heartbeat, then you can have blood pressure problem for some hours, this can be dangerous.

[quote]
These are not the only options although I have used these for several hours while sleeping when necessary.
[/quote]
Worst advice ever, don't do this if you have a parasitic worms infection with worms/larvaes which can move in others parts of the body or also because electrification during a long time may alter your heart beat. So i say don't do it while sleeping this is dangerous, rather do it while conscious this is safe, you can feel if there is no harmful side effects.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.375 sec, (1)