CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thoughts and my cure - chill the **** out.

jsl123 Views: 2,987
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,266,501

Re: Thoughts and my cure - chill the **** out.

any "normal" person that will have/get ec now or in the future will all go through the same process as with all chronic skin conditions i can't understand why people like yourself think ec is any different. self conscious, depression, anxiety, disappointment and altered life comes with lots of chronic diseases especially skin condition in young teenagers and adults as i can assure you is a common thing its a secondary issue to the disease its self. i myself would find it strange if a "normal" person as you state got a disease such as ec, eczema or Psoriasis and didn't become a bit self conscious or have some alignment of deppresion. Its completely normal and most good dermatologist and doctors now know this. Im sure before you got ec and started taking accutane and your lips started to get really chapped did you ever have OCD over you lips before?

My ec came out of no where i never even thought of my lips let alone touch lip balms or pick or even look at my lips before ec came into my life. i was 100% normal and then over night i had ec.

i think ec is a very mis understood disease and since there is no answer everybody has there opinions and thoughts. and thats great everybody has an opinion and every bodies should be respected.

have you ever considered maybe your ec has gone into remission like many people with skin conditions were it just comes and goes out of the blue and also have you considered maybe your new healthy stance on diet and lifestyle could of contributed to your healing.

i agree chilling out and relaxing everyone must try and do.

My partner as with lots of girls obsess over having beautiful thick moisturised plump lips she is constantly applying lip balms lip gloss lip sticks and Guess what she doesn't have ec!!! In fact the cosmetics lip balm industry is probably a multibillion dollar industry so I'm sure theres plenty of customers who enjoy keeping there lips constantly moisturised and I'm sure they don't have/get ec.

anyways congrats on your healing. also your post was a bit confusing are you 100% cured of ec or has your lips just hugely improved to the state they don't bother you anymore? anyways well done and i hope you are enjoying life! always good to hear a positive result.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.594 sec, (2)