CureZone   Log On   Join
Interesting Point. RE: Chill the **** out

peelinglipscured Views: 1,050
Published: 6 years ago

Interesting Point. RE: Chill the **** out

jsl123 brought up the point in that thread and i felt like it deserves its own thread/discussion.

"My partner as with lots of girls obsess over having beautiful thick moisturised plump lips she is constantly applying lip balms lip gloss lip sticks and Guess what she doesn't have ec!!!"

An interesting thing to note is that the majority of people on this forum are male.

I first got EC when i deliberately peeled off a dry bit of skin in an attempt to hide it for a class presentation. Prior to this, whenever I had dry lips, all i had to do was put on a bit of chapstick and it'd heal within a few days. But one time, it was worse and I wanted to hide it for this one presentation. Ever since then, not only has it spread from just my top lip to bottom, my lips have also never been able to heal properly and i've been stuck with EC for over 2years now.

I agree with the idea of chilling the **** out, but I also am starting to believe that licking lips/keeping them moist can be done chilled as well. (not constantly moist though, just whenever they start to crust up a bit)

I've tried keeping my lips dry/ignoring them and it just gets worse and worse when i go down that route. Recently, whenever my lips feel dry, i just give them a lick or put on a little bit of lip balm. Lips starting to feel better to be honest, and i believe that majority of people who do not have EC do this when they feel their lips to be dry.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.750 sec, (1)