CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Depressed and At a Loss

mattk3 Views: 1,580
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,269,071

Re: Depressed and At a Loss

DEC doses were calculated to be 10mg/kg, but that was not sustainable, it was hard to do for 30 days, but several studies showed that level.

When I took DEC I did not know what I was doing. I was infested. I did not have the correct body chemistry to kill. Worms were in control and I was dying. PH, Minerals, and Metals must be in place prior to starting any anti-parasitic. A sequence, plan, testing, dosing calculations, and endpoint(s) need to be understood.

When I took DEC I did not know what I was doing. Visceral larva migrans was the result. (this term is both an event, and a classification of nematodes, just to be extra confusing to laypersons)

When the truth is told, within most nematodes, at least one growth life cycle consists are in the form Filariae, Filariae are evidence of a nematode (roundworm)infection.

Efforts to misdirect and generalize parasites by using the term Filariae, just confuse the issue.

There are dangerous parasite species whose primary life cycle reside within the category of microfilariae. These species have names like Wuchereria bancrofti and Brugia malayi.

Unfortunately precision in terms escapes the medical profession. Using the name for a life cycle, and as a category of nematodes, that describe a life cycle (malting form) of a larger or different species, is a conflict in terms, terminology, classification, and physical processes, and leads to utter confusion.

The simple truth is most nematode round worms have for at least one life cycle, an offspring that is a Filarial worm. That is why persons with Ascaris, see and have worms travel through the skin. Persons with strongyloides see and have worms that can travel, and be seen through the skin.

This is just one life cycle of a larger picture.

The female worm can and will produce large numbers of microscopic, eggs, ~ cysts or casks, larvae, active embryos called microfilariae, and even hatched worms if the adult is old enough, that pass into the bloodstream of the primary host, when red blood worms rupture, or start the dying process. Some of these in life cycle are just hours, some days, some weeks. Depends on the malting cycle the parasite is in.

Filariidae are eliminated quickly with DEC. Unforeseen events, like migrans can also occur if the worms are not immobile, which can be shocking, and devastating to the infected person, especially if they do not know what is going on. Taking DEC by "itself" ...is not a good idea.

In combination with Invermectin and or Albendazole, this round worm life cycle can be arrested, and controlled.

In the words of Dr Clark, to eliminate a parasite requires one to take control of all of the active forms of the parasite, the Adult, Egg, Cyst, and various life cycles, at the same time, or the parasite will again spring up.

Only by a parallel effort can you eliminate a parasite.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filariasis

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.578 sec, (2)