CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Depressed and At a Loss

mattk3 Views: 1,752
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,269,085

Re: Depressed and At a Loss

I have restored balance, killed hundreds, restored my focus, and I'm moving on with my life. I'm sweating, rehabing my body and mind, and trying to restore a circulation system.

I have "a" large worm left, but I am sure she will be gone soon.

It can be done, but only in a cocktail.

It took 59 days to finish them off, and after 3 years, accumulating 80GBytes of research, reading tens of thousands of research papers, to discover what I was fighting, and know how to fight them. What a huge waste of time. I had to cure myself because those who were responsible were to lazy to do their jobs!

22 doctors did not help, Mayo refused, Duke refused, 50 tropical medical doctors refused, what a disgrace.

The USA has the worst parasite policy on the planet, and if there is one thing I will do, it is to get an executive order (EO) on the subject.

Don't get mad, get even!

The problem is that for decades farmers have given millions of pounds of anti-parasitics to chickens, pigs, cows, and the parasites are now resistant.

Instead of cleaning up, rotating pastures, Inspecting, testing, we now get imported parasite meat products, anti-parasitic treatments are failing, and we are killing our people for no good reason besides being lazy.

I read one report that stated if the animal is sick, immediately send it to slaughter.

???? ARE THEY NUTS????

USDA and other org's should be held accountable.

Imported produce in leau of greenhouse produce is a huge mistake.

Immigration without testing is a huge mistake.

Going to war without parasite treatments only brings them back home.

None of our municipal water treatment systems have any effect on parasite eggs.

Before WW2 the parasite infection rate of roundworms was 2% in the USA, Europe was over 50%, Germany 85%, Russia 89%. No wonder they were mad. Now due to our mismanagement there is no telling where the numbers reside.

The truth may be that the United States is the most parasite infested country in the world, we do not test, we do not look, and we do not acknowledge the data, even when it comes back positive. Reports are buried in huge databases never to be seen again.

The Emperor has no clothes!

The CDC removed the word "parasite", bug, and worm from international medical practices of 1938, and has systematically destroyed the profession, natural treatments, and history.

Now as to try to appease their guilt they (the CDC) call them neglected tropical diseases...Please !

...Guilty as charged, the internet records, remembers, and will prosecute all those that spread the lies.

Let them eat cake, Off with their heads!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.217 sec, (2)