CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Depressed and At a Loss

mattk3 Views: 1,483
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,269,249

Re: Depressed and At a Loss

DEC IS = Diethylcarbamazine citrate

I am sorry to hear doctors think you are crazy, I think doctors just say that to make you stop. They do not treat parasites, it is a unspoken rule unless you are a child, then they will treat you.

There would be a public outrage if they did not treat children.

Until there is a public outrage, they will get by with not treating anyone.

You indicate you have a problem getting meds. I suggest you look at vet supplies, the compound is the same, the price is less expensive, and that will help when you need quantity. I do not disclose sources on a public blog.

...Right now I cant hear out of my right ear. (sorry, I lost my right ear in 1995)

It's been this way the last 13 or 14 days. (Roar like a jet engine?)

...Ive tried every ear drop at the store.

Invermectin may stop they guy until you can find a surgeon, dose 200 ucg/kg/day.

Deoxycycline is available from Hong Kong, you can dose ~ 100 mg for up to 60 days, but hopefully 30 days would help.

If the worm has a fungal infection there is not much you can do, I leaked green yellow red blood fluid for weeks from my dying ear.

Do not tell him about the Invermectin or the worm, have a audiology test, get the MRI, schedule surgery. Once they operate they are committed to remove the worm.

...And have been taking Antibiotics but not helping.

ok

... It feels like something is stuck in my ear. And day one there was tremendous pressure, it felt like my ear drum was going to pop.

My eardrum has popped many times.

I dont know what to do, I just want to get better and hear again.

My ENT offered to put in a stint, He was more pre-occupied with going to school at the age of 40, than actually attending to patients in his practice.

I think we bore them.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.250 sec, (1)