CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Depressed and At a Loss

Heathbutts Views: 1,255
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,269,040

Re: Depressed and At a Loss

Hi sunshine I wanted to write to you and let you know that your story is very similar to me experience. I'm praying I might be able to tell you what I've done and hopefully you can get some relief I want to offer you some support as well! We are the same age. I had your symptoms, unfortunately I believe I may have something secondary now perhaps whatever that was moving under my skin has now given me morgellons or something like that but I do not feel anything moving under my skin anymore, I don't get scratches anymore and I don't have bowel issues or anything passing so hopefully nothin in my belly! This is what I did:

When I felt this under my skin I would immediately pull my hair up go to shower get a Sea Salt scrub I used St. Ives Sea Salt scrub and on the very area that was raised from this bugger I would put the Sea Salt on that area and kind of pull away from my skin as if I'm trying to literally pull it through my skin. I would put the scrub on rub with a loofah or nail brush them pull away from skin. It took a long time 2 hours if I recall but eventually I could feel that something was coming out but in the form of an extra watery form. Oh I would hold the shower head in my hand and spray myself as needed switch the water temp from hot as you can stand it for an 10 mins or so then to cold as you can stand for 10 mins or so back and forth.

The next time you try this method even if it's the same day use something other than your sea salt. This time you could use say baking soda or borax or DE. All those worked for me but they only worked if I would switch it up. In my experience whatever this is gets used to most products very quickly so get several things that work for you and rotate. Let me know if you want more info on all the products I use. I use many!!

One of the most important piece of advice I can give you is to not obsess over this. I did. It's hard not to and I strongly believe that i made my situation 100xs worse by freaking out, staring in the mirror or staying up late reading. I don't obsess near as much as I used to and I'm in a much better place mentally. I do still research a lot and spend much time cleaning or taking care of my skin but I have to to keep from having flare ups.

I have children also and they suffered tremendously during this experience as they basically lost their mom as they knew me for a year. Worst year of my life. I still have flare ups every couple months but it's nothing like it was a year ago. Still awful but not life altering anymore. More like s problem
I need to fix so I do what I can to improve my health but I don't focus on it too much. I play with my kids I hug and kiss and cuddle them. I didn't for a year because I was scared they would get it. Don't do what I did.

The last thing I really recommend is kleen green for body and cleaning home it really helped me a lot.

Of course I am only giving advice based on what helped me I am no doctor or expert just want to try and help. Maybe we help each other by bouncing ideas and products and all that.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.109 sec, (2)