CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Water Fasting Labs - Need to know if must stop.

CatVersusRoomba Views: 752
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,271,520

Re: Water Fasting Labs - Need to know if must stop.

Your cravings could return once your taste buds get used again, though. You have to be very careful coming off a fast. The "foods" you've mentioned are addicting and the only way to prevent becoming re-addicted is to avoid them completely. They're like drugs, they're concentrated and are intended to light up dopamine centers in the brain, just like drugs.

Look into low fat whole plant food diets - no animal products, no sugar, no oils including olive oils, which are bad for the endothelium, and just fruits, veggies, beans, and grains. It's really the only way many people find to prevent returning to shitty food. I even had to modify my low fat plant based diet to avoid more than a few servings of grains a day because rice lights me up like crazy. It's a binge food for me. I stick to beans for carbs these days and a serving of oats in the morning.

I made the Forks Over Knives lasagna over the weekend and everybody thought it tasted better than a "regular" cheese/meat lasagna. It had no fats, oils, meat, or cheese in it. Delicioso! And it makes a ton. LOL.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.641 sec, (1)