CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help please! What are these?

BrandyS Views: 1,800
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,272,056

Re: Help please! What are these?

Hi Moussy!!

You know what...the first cleanse is always the SCARIEST!! Oh gosh, I don't know how many nights I stayed up bawling my eyes out at the thought of having worms and what I was going through! But you know what...look at what you are expelling!!! You are doing a GREAT job!! Keep it up, drink lots and lots and lots of water!! Rest when you can and don't freak out! ;)Humaworm will continue to work in your body for up to a month after you are finished, so you will probably keep seeing these things. SO don't fret, or feel like Humaworm didn't work because it clearly is. :D

We took humaworm for a whole year (1 month on 3 off) before we felt great again! Now we take it bi monthly to keep up on any issues and so far it's working...we live with a lot of animals so we may sometimes have a 3 month rest and go again if we feel needed...

I would suggest you take a break from the wormwood with the rest of humaworm and rest your body for the 3 months before you do your second cleanse...Just my opinion...if you wanted to keep doing the coffee enemas and maybe look into getting Diatomaceous Earth to take for the three months that you wait I think that might be a good option....totally up to you and what you are comfortable with though!! I would clean up your diet maybe? How are you with your diet?

Anyway, don't hesitate to ask any questions! We are not always on here, but when we get a chance try and help out! The Humaworm forum is pretty quiet...if you need an immediate answer the "Parasite" forum might be a great tool for you! Bless you!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.297 sec, (1)