CureZone   Log On   Join
Pinworms, any ideas?

oceanlife Views: 1,628
Published: 6 years ago

Pinworms, any ideas?

OMG

I've had these pinworms for so long. Tons died the first round of taking herbs and other things. They laid eggs and ever since it's gotten worse. Like they come out several times a day.

I plug up my butt with garlic, and the minute that I have a bowel movement, or I forget to put another garlic clove, it takes only minutes for them to give them their moment to lay more eggs!

I'm starting to get so sick of this times a million! I mean my butt hole is starting to get sores and burns from sticking garlic cloves so it would at least take away some of the serious itching.

I can't take it. I tried taking 4 bottles of reeses pinwork. I used albendazole to try to kill them didn't work. I've eaten tons of garlic. nothings working and I can't take this.

Every time i eat they lay eggs. and every time i lay down or at the most inconvenient moments, and it's literally not cool to be constantly putting shit up my but. these things are invading my life!

I seriously punch my own butt to make them stop sometimes.

I'm at a loss of what to do. I don't have any money for any kind of mass amounts of herbs or prescription. I've already tried that anyway and it doesn't work.

It's out of control, and it's effecting my life in so many ways. At this point i can deal with them in my stomach, but crawling out of my butt and purposely giving me insane itching it not acceptable.

Its f***ing gross and it's like they're coming out to say hello and remind me that they're still here to ruin my life.

Any ideas, this is bad!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.922 sec, (1)