Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

More
BrandyS Views: 2,131
Published: 6 years ago

EBV Coffee Enema how to heal

Hi all, I didn't know where to post this question...So I'm hoping someone can help me out..

Recently I was diagnosed with mono...however, my blood work did not come back positive for mono but I have the classic symptoms of mono. I had EBV almost 10 years ago, so this seems to be "flare up" as I have been reading? Even though it is more full on.

I have been taking 500 mg. of vitamin c every 2 hours, an immune stimulator by priority one called bio veg. 10,000 IU's of Vitamin D, and elderberry Tea.

I don't know much about the EBV...but I'm reading that it can enlarge the spleen (mine is..and has been for the last month...perhaps because I have not been able to adequately rest?) and that it can exhaust the liver....I am DESPERATE to heal...however taking a month long regiment of all these supplements I still have good days, bad days, and really bad days...the last 5 days were GREAT days and I thought I was out of the woods....however today, I am back with a fever and absolutely wasted and can't get out of bed.

CAN ONE DO A coffee enema WITH MONO!? I'm wondering if I can jump start my liver if I might start to feel better?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.875 sec, (1)