CureZone   Log On   Join
need help with my parasite problem

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
Ausboi9 Views: 688
Published: 6 years ago

need help with my parasite problem

I am having problems with parasites (worms) i have finished 2 60ml bottles of Now Foods Fresh Green Black Walnut Wormwood complex over a course of 2 weeks and i still have symptoms. My symptoms are IBS, movement in my gut (intestines) and i also feel wiggle around my anus. I have had pinworms before but this does not feel like pinworms because it just feels like a worm moving just inside my anus, it doesn't even happen everyday, best way to describe it is it feels like the worm did a u turn when coming up to a deadend (my anus) and its tail tickles the inside of my anus upon turning around (hope that makes sense lol) I am currently waiting for Diatomaecious earth to arrive to start taking that (i would appreciate tips on how much to use and how often ect) i am 6 ft tall 80kg heavy and 20 years old. Just thought that info might be helpful for the people who help me I also feel wiggling in my ears and nose (maybe every 2-4 days) and also have this weird feeling on my scalp like something if moving past my hair roots which makes me itch. I have short hair (3mm long) so i ruled out headlice but i do suffer from dandruff but have never had this feeling before. Is it possible that it is worms? http://curezone.com/upload/_G_H_Forums/animated_fan.gif

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.500 sec, (1)