CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: OXYPODER and HUMAWORM Liver Flush

Views: 1,220
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,275,263

Re: OXYPODER and HUMAWORM Liver Flush

That's awesome about the diet Rawman! I wish others would try it out, they let the "theories" get in the way a lot of times, especially TCM and the idea of paleo and the need for "protein" and high fat to detoxify.

I had hypoglycemia so bad when I went 80-10-10, I couldn't even eat an apple without passing out. Now, I eat thousands of calories a day of fruit. And it really only took me 3 days to get over the low blood Sugar hump with the diet. It's all in how you do the diet, there's a successful way and a failure way really.

My tips would be to stay low fat on the raw, read 80-10-10 and follow Tannyraw on youtube, as she seems to really give the best advice on how to "not cook" great dishes and stay raw, budget and a lot of other practical tips. She's helped me get over a lot of hurdles staying raw when I've been on again off again raw for 10 years...Wish I had her coaching then!

Don't forget to report back to us, and don't forget the kidney cleanses via herbs along the way...good luck:)

HM

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.453 sec, (1)