CureZone   Log On   Join
please help roundworm/hookworm infection

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
Ausboi9 Views: 2,116
Published: 6 years ago

please help roundworm/hookworm infection

Hi, i have read quite a few posts on this site and other. I think ive identified my worms as cattle roundworms. They look like pubic hair, sometimes straight and sometimes a curl. They really do look like black or dark brown hair. One end looks more flat and thicker like the hair was cut, other end is thin and pointed and sometimes a lighter colour to rest of body. Size is roughly 1-2cm long and its thin like pubic hair.

My symptoms are i feel a poking feeling around my anus sometimes, only lasts for a few seconds, it happens a lot after i pass wind (fart). Most time when i wipe aftee number two i see these black hair like worms, they don't move but i swear I've seen a few twitch once but idk if it was the wind or what, they're very stiff.

The other day i masterbated and a few minutes after i felt something in my penis shaft, so i peed into bathroom sink with the plug in (gross, i know) to see if anything came out, and something did, exactly what i described above but this one was white and not moving.

I also get muscle twitches in feet and legs and a lot of movement in feet. I do not get any pain but im affiad it will get worst.

I dont have a lot of money.
My woman has left with my son because my behaviour has changed due to this stupid parasite. I've lost my job. Im loosing hope and the will to live, this is really depressing. Please will anyone help me with this roundworm infection?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.875 sec, (1)