CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Two Year Update! Still Cured

dillan94 Views: 4,320
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,280,020

Re: Two Year Update! Still Cured

Hey man.

I agree with your point. Nobody hates anybody. But I think the frustration towards Daniel might have come because his 30 minute conclusion video lacked concision. I personally wasn't following his weekly updates, so I think a more concise final video would have been more effective. No hate though Daniel, thanks for coming back.

Anyway, although Healing9000's use of the word 'rip' does sound really violent, I don't believe that's what he was getting at.

I think he simply meant to get rid of the crusts initially through whatever your regular method is. Then, when your lips are raw, start applying aquaphor RELIGIOUSLY, always keeping your lips covered in the stuff. Exfoliating any build up off whenever you see it necessary. I exfoliate twice a day with a toothbrush, morning and evening, even though I have basically no build up. I do it just to be sure there is none.

That's pretty much the same thing you said seemed 'plausible'. I've been doing it too, and I'm seeing really good results so far.

Regards.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.375 sec, (1)