CureZone   Log On   Join
Vitamin D

Ecparent2 Views: 1,078
Published: 5 years ago

Vitamin D

I was on here awhile back (ECparent) - my son has EC since he was 16 he is 20 now - he is using Bepathen - which helps, but not cured. He is going to college and doing well but not much of a social life because of this.

I know there was talk about Vitamin D - but I had just had some tests and found out I was severely vitamin D deficient - I am now taking 150,000 UI Vitamin D per week! And we live in Arizona! Because of this I have been doing some research - vitamin d can help eczema, psoriasis, dandruff and other skin conditions. I don't think we ever had my sons vitamin d checked and now he doesn't have insurance. Have other people had their Vitamin D checked? He used to drink a lot of milk - but he does spend most of his time inside. I know people have said the sun has helped their lips. From what I am reading people need a lot more vitamin D than what is usually in a multivitamin. I got him a 5,000 Vitamin D to take each day - people can take up to like 40,000 per day from what I have read.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

2.156 sec, (1)