CureZone   Log On   Join
Liver Flush and Vitamin D deficiency

Ecparent2 Views: 1,088
Published: 5 years ago

Liver Flush and Vitamin D deficiency

Hi - I have been looking into doing a Liver Flush - heard a lot of good things - I have been experiencing a lot of fatigue - had my adrenals checked last year and my naturpath said my adrenals were fatigued. I also just recently found out I have a severe vitamin D deficiency - the endo prescribed 150,000 UI Vit d per week - which is much higher than the usual 50,000 people are prescribed with vit D deficiency. I am wondering if I should do the flush now with the Vitamin D deficiency - heard it can take 3 -6 months to correct. I want to do it now because am not working so can stick better to the protocol and hoping it will help with the fatigue. Any suggestions?

Also, this may be a weird question but how do you catch the stones - is there a special strainer? And if you don't catch them will they clog up your toilet?

thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.344 sec, (1)