CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What will raise white blood cells,. Also need prayer

parazapper Views: 1,433
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,281,654

Re: What will raise white blood cells,. Also need prayer

Sometimes, after radiation, the body can respond and quickly replenish that damaged blood. However, I believe that this high of a demand might be reducing the cells available for future needs. Just a thought.

Also, if a biopsy was done before the lumpectomy, that was likely the cause of the later recurrence.

I feel that you have basically chosen much of the right course as you are still alive when they predicted otherwise.

Also, dental and jaw infections often lead directly to Breast Cancer and this has been well established by thermography. I feel that thermography should be the test of choice for determining Breast Cancer as mammography gives too many false positives, and causes much more cancer.

Dr Simoncini is correct in that cancer is linked to fungal infections. My sister who is an MD, and has breast cancer, agrees with him. BTW, her use of natural and alternatives has taken her from Stage 4 to almost non-detectable.

One thing that tends to lower WBCs is parasites, I would double check for this.

As for the zapper, I apologize that our prices are so high. We try to keep them as low as possible but the price is mandated by the cost for the better quality and technology. I would love to give one to you but at this point, we are swamped, with a 5 to 6 week backlog on our best zappers.

Best,

David

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.844 sec, (1)