CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What will raise white blood cells,. Also need prayer

knowledge seeker Views: 1,552
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,281,734

Re: What will raise white blood cells,. Also need prayer

David is this your company?

http://huldaclarkparazapper.com/cgi-bin/cart.cgi?mv_pc=Gads

if so will the $109 one work well...will it kill yeast and funguses and other things that might be related to cancer or just in general?

I also have due to diabetes a urethral centered yeast infection I can not get rid of due to antibiotics required after my surgery. It have suffered with it 18 months.

Now I have terrible symptoms of coughing violently off and on several weeks and other thing like chills, low grade fever, wheezing malaise and shortness of breath.

I have felt somewhat better last few days..was taking some natural antibiotics for a dental infection abscess (it went away) and maybe this is helping whatever it causing my coughing.

They ruined out pneumonia but the chest X-ray showed a possible pulmonary nodule in upper lung but cant see it clearly and need a chest cat scan. These are also symptoms of pneumonia, breast cancer metastasized and possibly something else unknown

..I cough for hours and cant stop sometimes the other symptoms are come and go.  I feel yeast might be involved as have gotten several fungal/yeast type things that I believe might be related to the long tern yeast problems that started with antibiotics.

Spoke with Dr today and she will not do cat scan on my whole torso to see i any cancer in my liver..she also said they do not remove liver cancer surgically but only via chemo which I will not do Is this true?

She said insurance wont pay even though I have refused to get testing for 18 months due to fear and fear of the tests, I am open this short window of time to see i any spread seen on cat scan to liver and spine but she will not do..

She also wants me to take the antibiotics to see if whatever if causing my cough goes away.. due to my diabetes causing these raging yeast infections (not vaginally), I am very reluctant to take antibiotics but the coughing is bad..brother said can hear me all the way on other side of the store. people on bathrooms saying are you alright..I want to get rid of this so called Dr when son said he thought it was pneumonia which is dangerous to people over 50 with compromised immune system which I guess I have if I got cancer.so I checked but X-ray suspicious but not conclusive till get a clearer pictures so I am on pins and needles worried my cancer spread and I am now in stage 4.

would this zapper help something that may be microbial if you don't know what it is.

Might it help this yeast infection that is so painful and itchy and has spread several inches in all directions at time making me unable to sit due to massively swollen genitalia..nothing has worked for it might the zapper help get rid of localized yeast or systemic yeast and would the cheaper version help

Can you verify that this is your site or not and which of the cheaper model might help me/my cancer.

If It is not your site send me an private message and I will erase it if I am able thanks

It had the same name so thought it might be you

Thanks to all I am reading all your posts just overwhelmed right now and cant get back right away but I definitely appreciate each and every one of you..God bless

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.312 sec, (2)