CureZone   Log On   Join
We are now mite free. What a relief! What a blessing!
 
  Views: 9,703
Published: 6 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 832,676

We are now mite free. What a relief! What a blessing!


My husband and I battled these microscopic monsters for a year. We tried everything--pyrethrin, permethrin, bleach, cedar oil, many more, plus all of the laundry and plastic bag protocols. Doctor misdiagnosed as scabies (common), prescribed ivermec cream. All of the chemicals worked for a short time, but they lost their effectiveness after a bit. It was horrible! These critters can live for months without a meal. We are now mite free. What a relief! What a blessing! If you've never had these things, you can't understand how life-altering a non-fatal thing like this can be. So what did the trick? Ozone. We tried several different ozone generators, but the ones that worked were from ForeverOzone.com. (I am not associated with the company and don't make any money from referrals.) Much more affordable, way more effective. I used a combination of ozonated oil (I had them in my thick dark hair) from head to toe, and doing shock air ozone treatments in the whole house. We had to stay after it for a few months, but noticed an immediate difference. Be sure you find the source of the infestation first. If you have bird nests anywhere on your house, you must get rid of them. If you have a tree branch that overhangs your house, trim it back. After that, the ozone is the way to go. Be sure to use the anti-allergen mattress and pillow covers as well.
 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.438 sec, (1)