CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Extreme low energy-desperately need help

joegrane Views: 904
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,284,145

Re: Extreme low energy-desperately need help

dr. Neville's approach (consult with him once): ACE 250+250mg, pregnenolone 30-50mg, meditation. No results. I stopped the pregnenolone because I had a bleeding between menstruations.

I take 650mg adrenal cortex extract and 300mg whole adrenal

== Did you tolerate pregnenolone + ACE okay other than bleeding--no panic attacks, heart palps?

== when anxiety or panic are involved I would stay away from whole adrenal initially. That helps the body to make more adrenaline! I"d stick to just the cortex extract.

Lipoc Acid (now stopped)

== If you have a mercury problem as a contributing factor or still have silver/mercury Amalgam fillings, the use of ALA is bad news. It tends to move mercury--Hg--INTO the brain--more on that if requested.

I started to take 10mg Li orotate for 1 week and I feel a little better about overthinking (it's a mental agitation in fact).I didn't look for test; I will.

== Glad to hear that. 10mg Li from Li orotate is not a small dose in terms of supplements. I think people who are taking 5mg or above need to get followup tests. That dose may be okay initially as you "reload" but long term it could create more fatigue even though it helps to settle your mind a bit. That was my experience. I really like a little Li. As I've healed I've been able to reduce my dose. I'm under 1mg now.

I will test testosterone soon together with all the hormones.

== That's a good idea. I wonder if the bleeding you reported could involved high estrogen. Hopefully we'll get to chat about the test results.

Good news: I don't have heart symptoms any more. Meaning that I have a little more energy.

== That's great! I recall having heart palps while taking too much DHEA--18mg--less than what my doc has suggested after testing. I think I have a history of weak sulfation, for example, also sensitive to phenols. Fortunately that and so many other things are improved after a couple years of detox + supplements.

== Has anyone mentioned methylation support--B12, folate (folic acid, etc), zinc, Betaine/TMG, choline, etc?

== Meth. support can be tricky but for a few people it is a life-changer. Some people including me become agitated with too much B12. This is an unusual example. I followed this man's case for a couple of years in the detox groups. He was in bad shape. As an example of how Methyl. support is tricky, he says he had the "worse soul-sucking depression" of his life when he tried SAM-e. Yet injected B12, m-folate, etc are lifesavers.
http://howirecovered.com/meet-brad-who-recovered-from-bipolar-disorder/

== Eventually you'll almost certainly have to try methylation support. Some people like the support group Brad mentions at the link above for discussing it.

== Joe

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.563 sec, (2)