CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My muscles are moving/spasming - parasite cleanse! Is this normal??

drycabin Views: 793
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,285,641

Re: My muscles are moving/spasming - parasite cleanse! Is this normal??

On my first parasite cleanse I felt biting, stinging, crawling sensations particularly in my legs on feet. It felt just like a bug was crawling over me and I kept trying to brush them off. The liver soreness is what I remember most, though, but it was a good soreness because it told me I was on the right track. I did a liver cleanse after the first parasite cleanse, but didn't have any visible results except I felt bloated and had zero appetite. After six months of continuous parasite cleansing, I am doing my second liver cleanse, and boy, am I ever getting results this time! Worms, ropes, jellies, flukes, you name it, they are clearing my liver in droves! Keep at it, you've had these parasites for years based on the Tapeworm size, it takes patience and persistence to rid yourself of them. Stay strong!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)