CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Deliverance by Laying on of Hands

vektek Views: 736
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,287,487

Re: Deliverance by Laying on of Hands

So both of you are saying there is no such thing as a Christian being demon-possessed.

But here is the problem then. When the bible talks about casting out demons, it is talking about demon-possession, not demon oppression. So once again we have people building whole ministries around doing things God didn't ask us to do! No example in the bible can be given for casting out demons of those that are not demon-possessed. And nowhere in the bible can I find where it says that the person just has a demon in their body or mind but not their spirit. Show me where this is please. I'm pretty sure it was made up!

And this is why the deliverance ministries have the same people coming back over and over and over again. It doesn't work because it's not of God!

Why not try this: Is someone being oppressed by demons? Preach the gospel to them! Pastors need to be taking people deeper into the gospel and how to apply it to their everyday lives. This is what will change lives. But I understand in doing that, you give the people the possibility of actual freedom and that may not be what many want to do.

And one more thing. So much of what is blamed on demons is actually just the works of the flesh. Eve wanted to blame the devil too for her sin. A distortion of what the bible says, will not help anyone. And by the way, you can't cast the flesh out unless you kill the person. :) So why does the person struggling with lust keep coming back over and over and over to get the demon of lust cast out? Because the lust wasn't a demon, it's a fruit of the flesh and that person is still in his flesh. So he can come back everyday for the rest of his life, and that lust will never be cured by casting out something that wasn't the problem.

The best way to subdue the flesh is to preach the gospel to ourselves everyday, and remind ourselves constantly of all the promises of God, and surround ourselves with those that will preach the gospel to us.

I think one of the biggest problems in the churches is that the gospel is often just cast to the side, while all kinds of other things take precedence, things that have no power but take people away from the real power. And then many churches don't even preach the true gospel, but another one that is no gospel at all. So expect demon problems in these places. They will do well there where there is no power of the gospel.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.500 sec, (2)