CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Deliverance by Laying on of Hands

refreshed Views: 780
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,287,529

Re: Deliverance by Laying on of Hands

Any church that has elders/deacons and believe in the laying on of hands is into deliverance. That's what you don't seem to understand. Your church does it too...but apparently behind the scenes where it is private. Not everyone wants their personal business to be presented in front of the whole church service.

You are getting too worked up over charismatic things. Plus you are making me work too hard to try and appease you all the time with perfect videos, so you don't get your knickers all in a bunch. ;) Churches like yours and mine just don't make such a public arena out of this very private matter like the charismatics do, so it will be harder to find videos like that.

Well, just like you enjoyed an old song you remembered from a cult church you use to go to...everyone else here may want to try and find understanding between ourselves. I would like to see if we can find if there are things we actually agree on and fix any false things we have accidentally attached ourselves to along the way. Is that ok with you?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.016 sec, (1)