CureZone   Log On   Join
Safest cleanse for someone w longterm health issues

Views: 551
Published: 6 years ago

Safest cleanse for someone w longterm health issues

What is the best and safest herbs for cleansing? I changed to a vegan diet apr 2012 and that has helped me be able to have bowel movements the recommended 2 times a day. What people say is the best amt to have. Before though, for my entire life, I only went once per week. Had a really bad diet. N then wen I became really, really ill many yrs ago, I was starting to ggo maybe once every 2 wks. I developed severe health problems around then, in 2006. Even though my bowel health has normalized, I am wondering the safest way to get everything possible out. Some herbs are dangerous for those with health issues. N I was reading most people.have 5-20 lbs of backed up matter in their intestines. I've heard of people who died with 60-80 lbs though, so what's the best way to get everything out, but still be able to go out n live my life without fear of diarrhea or something from the treatment? From reading about this stuff, worms n parasites like living in backed up matter.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.391 sec, (1)