CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: flat earth enoch's dome hollow earth

refreshed Views: 2,515
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,287,573

Re: flat earth enoch's dome hollow earth

Ok, I watched all the videos that you posted, so no one would say that I didn't put in the time and effort to try and be opened minded.

I understand, that any lie told to us is not helpful in being able to make a decent decision for ourselves. I realize that there are people who think they are like gods, that do not think certain info is beneficial in the hands of the uneducated or unworthy masses.

That being said...God Himself does not want all His info out among people who can not...or will not understand and use such info correctly either. The book of Enoch even pointed that out. The difference being that we can trust God to have our best interests at heart.

That is why I believe it is so important to believe God and put our trust in Him completely. Knowing we are in His hands no matter what happens, for we will not be able to disprove all the lies of the devil in our lifetime. There will always be things we miss. Thinking we can out smart satan in all his ways is not possible. As soon as you have figured out one, he has already put in place a another plan to make you into a liar about what you discovered.

Either we believe the bible or not. It tells how we have to go through all of this deception. Now...do we just rest on laurels and ignore what is happening, not take note and stand for righteousness?...no. But realize that satan can take something as simple as a few distractions like flat earth and totally take our minds off what our true mission is and that is spread the gospel message.

I can't prove one way or another whether there is a flat earth or not...so I don't spend too much brain energy trying to make situations fit the theory. I thought the bridge guy was the worse of the the examples.

Yes the videos used scriptures to try and show some sort of proof...but anyone can use any parts of the bible and use it as proof of anything they want to. It's the same with bible codes. I do understand that every place a person is off in their understanding in general, the chances are very great their understanding in taking the bible as a whole is threatened in correct understanding as well.

Yet I personally can not see how the flat earth theory can make me understand the bible differently than I already do. Does it change our thoughts about heaven or hell? Does it change whether Jesus died on the cross for our sins? Simulated situation or not...I'm still in God's hands. He didn't allow me to be put into a puzzle matrix to be used like a rat that has to find his way out. We find our way out by faith.

That being said...the lies and evil will always affect us....but it doesn't have to own us.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.015 sec, (2)