CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: flat earth enoch's dome hollow earth

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

More
More
Mighty.Sun.Tzu Views: 2,489
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,287,541

Re: flat earth enoch's dome hollow earth

"When coming to Curezone, I found that accepting alternative medicine requires a step of faith (an open mind). It seems that ALTERNATIVE UNDERSTANDING of scripture is often found felt as SUBVERSIVE and many people reject UNDERSTANDING."

There is a great and true parallel here. Breaking free from much of the big pharma propagated mainstream medical dogma is necessary to find healing... and breaking free from much of the big religion mainstream church system dogma is necessary to find truth.

Both strongholds are given much strength in the desperate need that most people have to conform to what the majority tells them to believe.

As well dissenters from conformity - those who genuinely seek to break away from false dogma and seek actual truth - are persecuted by the leaders and followers of the establishment, however strongly or mildly... and it has always been this way including with Lord Jesus Himself who dared to follow after God's living voice apart from what the religious system propagated. It takes a special willingness (with ones free will) as well as empowerment by the Holy Spirit to connect with God and His truth apart from needing to fit in with (and submit under) the established power structure and unfortunately at present most people in most ways simply do not have enough of this to overcome their desperate need to conform with majority opinion.

This is why - in spite of the truth that is available for all to embrace - most people still seek after chemo and radiation in their battle against cancer and why most believers seek after the established church system and the majority conclusions of its leaders to essentially be their God for them since this is what they seek after and hear and are led by (and are satisfied with) rather than seeking after and Hearing and being led by the Living God for themselves. The common attitude is, "whatever my church and my pastor believe, this is what i and my family believe". How can this possibly be confused with having ones own personal intimate relationship with the Living God?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.658 sec, (1)