CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: flat earth enoch's dome hollow earth

refreshed Views: 2,434
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,288,344

Re: flat earth enoch's dome hollow earth

Getting back to a step of faith, in natural health or our beliefs in christianity. One of the things I think we have to ask ourselves is, are some of these teachings on curezone part of the things that the fallen angels brought to earth to teach humans? There is some reason why God didn't want them to. I ask this because some of the things didn't sound all that bad to me. Logically we may say that teaching women to rim their eyes with cosmetics may have consequences due to causing men to lust after them more...but other than that...is it a sinful thing? Cutting roots? Is is wrong? Or was it a way to hold back the acceleration of technology that would cause things like the "mark" to come about too soon...or the cutting of roots would lead to genetic engineering of our food?

God being all knowing...did He want to hold back certain info, because He knew satan would add his own piece of disinfo to the mix and use it for evil? For example, I can read curezone and all it's different ways of healing and I think they sound like they will work but I notice that a negative belief system many times is attached to a good portion of it. Christians feel like they are in a minefield, tiptoeing among the truth and the lies. Which puts them off from putting any faith into whatever truth is mixed in it.

In other words, by applying the true part of any healing protocol, are we exposing ourselves to any of these attachments that satan has joined to it?

An example is...I use iridology to check my health. It is something I learned to use from a christian iridologist and I then continued learning on my own. Now some christians believe it's like reading palms and so it's believed that it moves us closer into fortune telling, which the bible tells us to avoid. However, if studied, one finds there is a logical reason why one can look at one's eyes for analyzing health. Just like a doctor can look at your tongue or nails and see if there is a health deficient.

Yet, even though I agree that iridology is harmless, I have trouble believing that muscle testing is just as harmless. I have struggled with this for years...mainly because iridology many times goes hand in hand with muscle testing. I think it's because I don't truly understand it well enough. There is a fear that I'm dabbling with some part of the unknown that God would not approve of. So I hope you can see the point I'm making here about christians being overly careful in making unknown steps into other realms of thought. They truly just want to honor the Lord's wishes.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.672 sec, (2)