CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Raw Vegan Juicing, vs. Fasting. Handoff Unclear

archus Views: 1,122
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,289,466

Re: Raw Vegan Juicing, vs. Fasting. Handoff Unclear

On one hand, a water fast of 8, 14 or 21 days should get rid of a smaller cancerous tumor thorugh autolysis.

On the other hand, a raw vegan + juicing diet, implementation of the Gerson therapy, etc. supposedly helps with cancer.

So what is the best relationship between the two?

First, it is very difficult to nail down exact number of days of water fast to eliminate tumors through Autolysis because we are all different and different pre-fast history of the faster. Same way it is very difficult to say that Gerson therapy cures all cancers for the same reasons.

Two water fasts did not do this for me as of yet. However, in this video, Dan MacDonald at 13:30 says that when there was insufficient nutrition between fast, the body rejected the fast to some extent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8FxjTaqbmU

Does that mean that a big blast of vegetable juice after fasting, continued for 3 months, and then a new fast, is the proper staging? Does that rebuilding enable you to dig deeper?

It is very unclear.

We have talked about this a few times. If one fast does not work, it is advisable to re-feed on raw foods for at least the same number of days as days fasted and then fast again. I love Lou Corona and Dan McDonald and they are right to some extent. Also same thing applies Jon Barron’s article. They do not talk about fasting to completion. The true hunger only returns when the body has done its job of cleaning. Vegetarians and vegans do much better with fasting with water only.

I am also a bit worried that I have not regained the weight I lost from fasting. The first fast alone made be lose 25 pounds. The second fast didn't keep me lower than that, but I am still 30 pounds lower than I was before the first fast. This is not good. I would like to go back to my original weight.

I do not think you are emaciated but it may help you to read the following:

This is what Dr. Shelton says……

Great emaciation is due to impairment of health and the degree of emaciation is commonly proportionate to the degree of impairment. Such cases frequently make no gains in weight until after a fast. "Starvation from overfeeding" is a common, but rarely recognized phenomenon. Large numbers of habitually over-fed individuals have long since lost their power of digesting food at all, or they do it in a very imperfect manner. Oswald said of this: "The overfed organism is under-nourished to a degree that reveals itself in the rapid emaciation of the patient." Only remedy to this is to fast again.

Archus

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.453 sec, (2)