CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How I cured my tapeworms---CHIA SEEDS!!!!!!

protoflex Views: 10,989
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,152,722

Re: How I cured my tapeworms---CHIA SEEDS!!!!!!

I suspected parasites over a year ago. Didn't see anything except for once and I wasn't convinced. This time it was quite obvious. Did you know, I had just eaten chia seeds with 'Progresso' Creamy Tomato w/ Penne soup hours before? Coincidence? That's my first assumption, but then I ran across this post, and i just don't know. I did, however, take a couple teaspoons of coconut oil days ago, and took some 'Capryl' earlier today, but wow... So, maybe these things worked fast, or maybe it was something i've been doing further back... All in all, i have to do something, and Chia seeds just landed a spot on my active roster. Have oregano oil, castor oil w/ peppermint, garlic/allicin 6,000mg (GarliCell) supplement, and a Enhansa Curcumin/tumeric complex (w/ NAC, Milk Thistle, ALA). There will be consequences...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.970 sec, (1)