I am having some luck fighting this thing. First we moved and did not take anything that wasn't crucial. This is working for us. My husband and my 1 year old and I have it. DE everywhere. Takes the moisture. Sweep and vacuum everyday. Mop only one a week or if u can stand it every other week. Dust with dry dust cloth or swiffers. I do laundry daily several loads a day anything moist or came in contact with moisture. And immediately in the dryer. I even dry the tub and sinks after use. Bleach takes a while to kill it but it's all I got for the toilet. I wash the animals water bowls several times a day in heavy bleach water. I am scared of ingestion so I only drink from closed containers. 2 letter of soda or straight out the container in the fridge. We each have our own except the baby. Any moisture sitting out and we flair up with in a week to a few weeks.
On body. I have read many thing and tried everything even bleach directly on the skin but so far we have something that seems to work better. Ichmathal ointment for horses. Actually one of its uses is flies on horses (parasitic ones). It doesn't hurt or burn skin just doesn't smell great. After u get in the shower and open up ur pours, leave the water running (if u can) and rub everywhere. I did once in my hair (hair down to waist) and took me a month of twice daily washing a to get it out. Much easier to remove on body hair. Make sure to wash tub after ward really well. Then a light oiling of cedar and olive oil equil parts all over even on scalp. Not hair if u can help it. Up ur nose in ur ears. Not in eyes or mouth. Takes time but numbers have drastically decreased after first house and body treatment.
I have recently added cedar granulals around the house. Not sure if it's making a real difference but I'm sure the animals feel a difference since I have to use minimal DE around the bird.