CureZone   Log On   Join
Where did you get your herbs? For Cleanses. Reliable sources of black walnut, wormwood. Also Liver, Kidney,Gall bladder cleanses

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
xenyen Views: 2,776
Published: 6 years ago

Where did you get your herbs? For Cleanses. Reliable sources of black walnut, wormwood. Also Liver, Kidney,Gall bladder cleanses

Hello!
Did the Hulda Clark cleanses (and a myriad of other cures from this site) a decade ago, with awesome stupendous results.

Was in incredible shape. After some tumult in life, back here to cleanse again.

So where to buy the zapper / Black-Walnut / Wormwood / cloves etc from? So many companies..

Do English walnuts do just as well? I can get the green hulls here locally. I can also get the juglans regia oil, and clove oil.

Looking for a reliable source; what worked for you? Where did you get your herbs?

I'm in Pakistan right now... Indian subcontinent. Any local substitutes?

I work out regularly and I believe my liver is swollen up and I feel things moving in that region. Teeth pretty much gone.

(I knew it all, but couldn't deal with it: so many issues, my health was not the priority)

Appreciate your feedback!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.375 sec, (1)