CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: flat earth enoch's dome hollow earth

refreshed Views: 2,309
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,291,201

Re: flat earth enoch's dome hollow earth

You should mean to say...they refused to love the TRUTH and so be SAVED. Put emphasis where it's suppose to be. We are not saved by understanding ALL the mysteries of the world. There is only one TRUTH that matters.

I'm not going to dig through satan's territory of lies to find Jesus. You are free to spend all your time digging around in non-truths looking for TRUTH, but it's a waste of time.

Oh don't get me wrong...I love a mystery. But the mystery worth solving and knowing in our hearts is knowing who Jesus really is and worshiping Him. No other mystery compares to the TRUTH that is HIM....and then resting in that TRUTH.

Where does flat earth point to Jesus? Showing a diagram one more time in a useless video is not further explaining anything. Believing we live on a flat earth does nothing to build my faith or bring me closer to Him in my spiritual walk. All it would do is make me distrust satan even more than I already do...if that were possible.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.781 sec, (1)