Zap for pity sake---it doesn't hurt--it'll only help or not, but ONLY if your problem is actually parasites. So much illness today, the really bad stuff are infections (from the parasites, true) or those environmental toxins. Poisoning can hurt, A LOT.
I'm with glaxony--I think it's far more likely it's interfering with your digestion, versus plugging up your liver. Stop killing yourself with drugs, please.
What kind of symptoms would ever provoke you to try such an awful dangerous poison, anyway?? Look at Dr. Clark's book---she discuss the environmental poisoning issues, although not as clearly as the parasite one. It can give you some clues at least.
And I can clear them with EFT, so I assume you can too.