CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Coconut Water Fasting vs Regular Water Fasting?

Sarahi15 Views: 5,703
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,292,785

Re: Coconut Water Fasting vs Regular Water Fasting?

Im fasting to accelerate the healing of some scars and my skin in general. Its super dry/flaky and sensitive and I also break out into rashes and hives if I overhandle my skin or use chemical laden products etc (sort of like eczema/ sebhoreic dermatitis). Although Ive never gotten a diagnosis, Im pretty sure that Im suffering from a mild version of those two skin conditions and Im pretty sure theyre still only "mild" because I haven't used any cortisone/steroid creams and etc to treat it haha..

I think that if I just suck it up and complete atleast a 21 day Water Fast that Ill see a vast improvement but I just hate the feeling of emptiness while fasting. I don't usually get hungry, its just the feeling of being so empty and weak that I hate. Im gonna follow Archus' advice and just build up my nutritional reserves for a few weeks and then give it another go!

Thank you for your detailed reply :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.875 sec, (1)