CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is stinging, biting and pinching as symptom of strongyloides?

skyblid Views: 2,407
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,285,396

Re: Is stinging, biting and pinching as symptom of strongyloides?

SB
this statement is a must!
One of the most important things you can do is keep your bowels moving. You don't want your liver to reabsorb toxic bile over and over. Miralax powder can keep you out of trouble
as you need to also keep that IVM moving out of you also! that study they have on the patients over 65 that took one dose of Ivermectin and then some died 6 mths later, there was alot of rumor as too why, maybe other medicine's etc
> I believe its was the patients inability too remove the medicine from body> ie: constipation // liver disease/metabolism/ kidney function/ faulty detox systems
I believe this is where I ran into trouble with ivermectin as I took one half dose the next day took full dose and got very sick, took 2 mths too recover partially, I believe it caused permanent damage because I was unaware that something like this could happen, I thought it was safe as many people were taken doses everyday for weeks and some taking even higher doses! please be careful with this medicine as it can have very bad permanent consequences, this is why doctors do not prescribe it & when they do for scabies
>its 1 dose followed with another dose after 15 days
> 1 dose every month for 12 mths = Loa Loa
they want too make sure the body has time too clear the IVM, so taking it everyday is risky
please research this first you may not have any issue with IVM many have taken it without incident, good luck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.719 sec, (1)