CureZone   Log On   Join
They are in my brain

x12nu Views: 1,771
Published: 6 years ago

They are in my brain

My story in bullet points:

* Took Miracle-Mineral-Supplement for a month and had a large scale parasite disemination
* Been killing parasites with herbs, drugs, and energy ever since and making lots of progress
* Avoided killing Ascaris with energy due to mercury tox concerns
* Reached a point where I believe more or less only have Ascaris left so I decided it was time to start chemical detox
* Had theory that detoxing will kill the Ascaris in the process safely and gradularly anyway
* Accidentally take an overdose of one of my chelator products
* Felt an enormous amount of metal moving (nearly all in my head) but this chelator binds very strongly so doesn't seem to be a problem
* Get an intense bout of cold virus and have to take lots of raw garlic to shift it figure that a lot of ascaris died from the overdose
* Now remaining ascaris in my brain is weak and now just randomly dies every now and then of its own accord
* Every time an ascaris dies I get mercury tox in my brain giving me a burning sensation in my brain and all the other effects of mercury
* So whenever this happens I take detox products (QuickSilver's IMD and liopsomal glutathione) and problem goes away, phew!
* My kidneys get blocked up so try to cut back and fortunately things die down and kidneys start working again
* OK on to the problem now
* I still have larger ascaris worms in the rest of my body
* Figure that each time I take my detox products for brain mercury I'm stripping mercury off those other worm's skins also
* Worms start to move. They are short of mercury so are travelling to the only place where there is still a lot of mercury about
* One worm enters my brain. I feel a bit strange for a bit then forget about it and feel fine
* Keep detoxing as necessary kidneys blocked up again
* Coming right up to date: a couple of hours ago I eat some kiwi and figs and take 3 clove caps. Worm isn't happy and now I feel strange again. Some neurological effects and I feel some pressure in my head
* Started making HC kidney cleanse

I have rife machine that can kill these guys and I've worked out an action plan if I want to do that to control the mercury (basically do the same as the overdose I did before). But I want to have some days on the kidney cleanse to clear my kidneys. Should I take Wormwood or would that aggrovate? I think some of these worms might be pretty weak and die easily.

What should I do?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.828 sec, (2)